Playoff action for the Glengarry Soccer League's minor teams kicks off tonight at the dome, with quarter-final play for U12 boys teams. At 6L30pm, Green will play Blue, and an hour later, it will be Red versus Silver.
Winners advance to next Monday's semis. The 6:30pm game will feature Team Orange versus the lowest-seeded squad, while at 7:30pm it will be Team Yellow against the other victor.
The championship final will be played March 29, at 7:30 p.m.
Tomorrow, it will be quarter-final action for the U15 boys. At 5:30pm, Orange will play Blue, and at 6:30pm, Yellow will take on Red.
On Thursday, Green, the top seed, will play the lower-ranked winner, while the other semifinal will hit the turf on March 28 at 6:30pm, when Silver will take on the other winner.
The final is booked for March 30, at 6:30pm.
Girls schedule for March 26
As we report in this week's edition of The Glengarry News, U12 and U15 girls playoffs will take place on Sunday, March 26.
Here's the schedule for the day:
- 9am: U12 semifinal, Green vs Orange
- 10am: U12 semifinal, Blue vs Yellow
- 11am: U12 championship match
- noon: U15 quarter-final, Blue vs Green
- 1pm: U15 quarter-final, Silver vs Yellow
- 2pm: U15 semifinal, Orange vs lower-ranked QF winner
- 3pm: U15 semifinal, Red vs higher-ranked QF winner
- 4pm: U15 championship match