Welcome to The Glengarry News help page. Resources are provided here for readers and advertisers. Documents available for download from this page are in PDF format.
Submitting story ideas or content
To assist readers of The Glengarry News in submitting story ideas, editorial content, and photos, we have prepared the following resources for download:
- Submitting photographs (news or sports)
- Submitting sports stories
- Sports team roster form
Advertisers can e-mail ad copy to our production department via our online form.
Large files, though, should be submitted through our website upload utility. If you don't yet have an account or have questions about this service, please contact us.
Support for our digital (online) edition
Support is available from our digital edition service provider by e-mail.
If you are having difficulties with our online edition, the first step is to check your account. Is it active, or perhaps your subscription has expired? Could you possibly have multiple accounts? You can reach out to our circulation desk for further assistance, or give us a call at 613-525-2020.
If your account is in order, here are some additional suggestions:
- Are you accessing the service from the link on our website?
- Are you entering your login credentials correctly? Passwords are case sensitive. If you are having difficulty, you can click the “Forgot Password?” link for instructions on resetting your password.
- If you still can’t log in, please contact us so that we can investigate for you, as there may be a problem with your account.
- If you have logged in, but can’t access the digital edition pages, perhaps your web browser or a plug-in is out-of-date, or perhaps an installed plug-in is blocking our service. Have you tried another web browser? What about another computer?
- If you are trying to access our service on a smartphone or tablet computer, it's best to install our customized digital viewing app. Search for us in the iOS or Android App Store. Note, we offer two apps: one is our digital edition viewer, and the other is our comprehensive app that pulls content from our website, Facebook page, and other sources.
- Help is available online within the interface of our digital edition service. Locate the three small horizontal lines in the top left corner, and click. A navigation panel will then expand, and within that, there is an option labelled "Help Centre."
- If none of the above helped resolve your problem, assistance is available directly from our digital edition service provider by e-mail.
Photographs taken by The News' photographers
The Glengarry News' photographers take numerous photos around the county each week, some of which make it onto the pages of The News, while other photos do not. Any of the photographs taken by staff of The News are available for purchase. For more information, visit our Photo Albums.
For further assistance
Please contact us.